Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back in Black



Lately, I've been thinking a lot about New York and what I'm going to be doing with my future. It 
seems like there's so much that I want to do, and so many things that I regret not doing. I don't 
want to be eighty years old saying "I should have..." or "I wish I could go back and..." Honestly, I 
think that's my biggest fear: being too fearful to do the things I want to do. I made a promise
to myself when I was little that someday I would have everything that I ever wanted. As I've gotten
older, I have made an edit to that promise and it is this: someday I will have everything that I 
ever wanted that is of importance. Not things, but people and happiness.







Dress: Josie Natori 
Coat: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Lips: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Perle in "Insolent Beige"
Cheeks: Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star blush in "Amber Diamond"

1 comment: